U.S. Passports?

Driving to Canada?  Not sure of your next vacation? Just going to the Caribbean next year by cruise ship?

The US Govt issues a US Passport Card, which looks like a driver’s license.    Ideal for people who travel between the US and Canada, Mexico,Caribbean and Bermuda via ground or via a vessel.   Hence, cruise passengers may find this beneficial.    It cannot be used if one is flying to/from an International Airport.  

The cost is $55, and it lasts 10 years, too.    The processing time is similar to a regular passport.     

 More innformation may be obtained at: