Should You Work with a Local Travel Agent?
With so many online travel sites, daily coupon deals, and big-name agencies out there, is there really a benefit to working with a local travel agent? Absolutely!
It might be hard to resist that email advertising a weeklong escape for short money, but there are a lot of reasons why you should work with a local travel agent. Here are 10 of them.
10 Reasons Why a Local Travel Agent is Worth the Trip
- If the "good deal" is what's catching your eye, keep in mind that seasonal price swings are a local agent’s year round specialty. Knowing when to go where at the best prices can make a huge difference in your travel plans and their costs.
- Your travel agent gets to know you personally and takes the time to learn the things that make you a happy customer. From the best places to discover to the ones worth avoiding, your agent knows what will make you happy and will plan your trips to be the best they can be for you.
- Your travel agent has the perspective of the whole trip: transportation, hotels, cars, sightseeing, shopping and all the details that go into making any trip go smoothly.
- If you run into a problem while traveling you have someone to call who can guide you on how to fix it or make the fixes for you.
- Want to plan a trip but not sure where to go? Your travel agent is a library of travel information to help you get a feel for where you want to go.
- Your travel agent will guide you through the tough choices: charters versus scheduled carriers, car rentals options, special discounts, family travel packages, tour operators and more. And a travel agent will always work to get you the best deals because their reputation is on the line.
- Time is money, and your local travel agent will save you time by preparing your itinerary and making all the telephone calls for your information and reservations.
- You get the most up-to-date information.Your local travel agent knows travel and with so many choices, your local travel agent can guide you through the maze of information and help you make the best travel decision while saving you money.
- When you use a local travel agent, you are supporting a local business, and that’s good for your local economy.
- You receive the personal attention of a local travel agent who is dedicated to making your trips the BEST trips.
I love what I do because not only do I love travel, I love making it easy and accessible for my customers. Want to learn more about how I can help you plan an amazing trip within your budget? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.